WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little Miss Evie - 9 months

A little sneak peek for mom and dad!! This is one of my really good friends, Traci's, daughter Evie. She's 9 1/2 months and those blue eyes could make anyone melt. We did a mini-session the other day and had such a great time. You'll be seeing more of this little beauty in a few months.

It took her awhile to warm up to me since I haven't seen her in so long, but I finally got some smiles. She's almost walking too, which was very exciting to watch!!

Isn't she just precious!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I think I will have to get some more frames for my wall. I knew that you were talented. Thanks so much for this, they are such great shots. I'm so glad you did this for us. Much love to you!

matt said...

yes thank you...these are great. i feel another session coming on!