WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bridget + Travis = ENGAGED!!!

A couple weeks ago I got a call from Bridget and I was overjoyed!! Bridget and I both went to Heelan in Sioux City and both attended UNO, only two years apart. So we have known each other for a very long time, but it's been about 4-5 years since I've seen her. She just got engaged to a super nice guy named Travis and wanted some engagement pics done. They were so much fun and laughed all the time. Here are some fun shots from our night on the town :-)



Her ring is stunning and Travis picked it out all by himself :-)


I still can't figure out which way I like this picture so I saved it from all sides, still can't decide which side I like best :-) Travis has beautiful bright blue eyes and Bridget has such dark brown ones, just awesome!!

Travis and Bridget are huge Cubs fans and had the great idea of wearing their matching hats, I LOVED IT!! I love Travis' face in this one!

Can't get enough of this picture!


One of the last shots and of course one of my absolute favs!!

So I have to add a little story to this. When I got home from the shoot, I normally show my husband a few shots. So I handed him my camera and showed him this last photo and he goes "Is that Travis?" My mouth dropped and said "Uh yeah, do you know him?" My husband was like "Yeah that's Travis ______" Again my mouth dropped. First of all, how the heck can you see him in the picture? Secondly, what are the odds that he would know Bridget's fiancee., considering he's never even met Bridget. He went on to tell me that he, his very good friend Nate, and Travis were good friends about 7 years ago. My husband thought it was quite comical that he and Travis married/are marrying a girl from Iowa, let alone the same city, let alone attended the same high school. Everyday I am reminded at how small this big town is!!

Travis it was so nice meeting you, and Bridg, I am sooo happy for you! You're wedding and life will be beautiful!!

1 comment:

smgoergen said...

OMG, these are great shots!!! Could Bridget be any cuter! What a doll......