WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Exploration of Evie

Little Miss Evie is 1 so we had to celebrate with a little photo shoot and some family shots. I finally got out to Werhspann for some pictures and it was beautiful!! Can't wait to go back! Evie loved it too, I think she stomped on every leaf in that park. She sure thought she could out run me, but her parents will be happy to know I did get some shots :-) Here's the super cute fam!! Thanks for spending some time at the park with me!

This picture reminds me of a Baby Gap ad, ahhh!!
This just makes me melt :-)And yes I got a smile, just as she was running by me :-)


This last shot was a super fun one. The pic didn't turn out very well, so I, of course, had to play with it and do something fun and now I love it! One of those moments!

No comments: