WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy 10 months :-)

I rarely get the opportunity to take pics of my little one, so I finally had a few moments with just her the other day and took advantage. They aren't the greatest and as you can see getting her to look at me was difficult, but they still melt my heart. I especially love her little tank top falling off her shoulder ha! I'm going to try with all my might that she is a little girlie girl, but she sure is resisting! Here is my princess!





I love her eyelashes and her pouty lips and her chunkiness :-) Ahh, I hope her eyes never change, they are the most amazing blue!! And she can now wear clips in her hair!!


No comments: