WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

18 months and on the move....

My cousin Emily contacted me to get pictures taken of her and Aiden for daddy who is off in Iraq for a second term. These will be his christmas present! Isn't that soo sweet!! Well I hope mommy and daddy both love them, who could resist this little smile, ahh and the dimples!!!



OMG...I just died when I caught him glimpse at me!!!
We had to get pictures with daddy but it was my fault to end the shoot with this. Aiden had enough and wasn't up for looking at me anymore. Then again Aiden looks cute even when he's not paying attention :-) I did get cute ones of him and mommy giving daddy kisses :-)

Em and Aiden, thanks for spending some time with me at Jordan Creek, I truly enjoyed myself and hope you love all your new pics! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Emily Serrano said...

Linds, thank you for taking time to take our pictures, they look amazing (not surprised!). You are extremely talented and we were so fortunate for you to take them. Thanks again and we can't wait to see them all!