WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life is GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm super swamped, but loving every minute of it. I'm in the process of editing 5 shoots and must get them done before my super fun weekend in Sioux City filled with 5-6 more shoots :-) Life is good!

On a side note, anyone want to do an engagement/family pics at the pumpkin patch. My family and I went on Sunday to Pooley's and had an amazing time and I realized what a great place it would be to get some pictures taken :-) Obviously we'd have to pay to get in but the variety of shots would be awesome! If you just recently got engaged or want some family pictures for halloween/thanksgiving/christmas give me a call 402.650.5450!

http://www.pooleyspumpkinpatch.com/

The shoot would have to be a weeknight around 6 :-) Just so we aren't swamped with people on the weekends :-)

October Pumpkin Patch Shoot $125 (plus admission)

1 comment:

smgoergen said...

Love your new postings!! GREAT work!

Can't wait to see birthday pics and pumpkin patch pictures!!! You need a laptop!
XOXO