WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hartnett Family

The Hartnett Family met me downtown in Sioux City and we had to walk all over to find some not windy spots!! These girls are beauties and sooo sweet!!


I love this family shot!!

Beautiful Kelli who has a killer serious face :-)

How sweet is she!

I actually really like the windy hair in this one, she looks soo pretty!

These girls can totally rock the serious look and we found a trailer full of tires to take some shots on, I think it turned out great!!

It was so nice meeting you Hartnett Family!! Such a beautiful family, thanks for spending time with me in some of my favorite spots downtown. I hope you enjoy your pics!!

No comments: