WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

LaFleur Family

This was an absolute treat. I hadn't seen Nicole in so many years and had such a great time hanging out with her amazing family. Nicole's brother and my brother used to be best friends when they were little!!

Nicole was awesome and brought all the kids cowboy, fishing, hunting, and football gear...how adorable!

Little Tyler is just a gem, he just sat and smiled the whole time :-)


I adore this shot, had to get a few of their very well behaved doggy!!


This should be blown up and framed in everyone's home haha! These boys are adorable!


Koda just perfectly positioned himself in this one, such a smart pup!


So great to see you Nicole and meet your fantastic family, thanks for spending time with me and letting me capture some moments!! Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: