WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots of news.....

Fall Foliage......I did just use those words!!! If you wanted fall pictures with the changing of the leaves, these next two weeks are it! Leaves will most likely be gone by Nov. 1. Call and schedule your session today!!

Still sessions available for Halloween pictures at Elmwood Park on this Sunday, Oct. 19th. If you want some fun pics of the kiddos in costumes, email me: lins.ernst@yahoo.com to check for available time!




I will be taking my last session Dec. 7 for CD's to be in your hands a week before Christmas. So don't wait last minute...seven weeks left of sessions!!





I scheduled my last trip before the holidays to Sioux City, Nov. 11-16. Spots are already filling!!!

1 comment:

smgoergen said...

LOVE the new background!