WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, November 21, 2008

WOW!!!

50 posts and 1000 blog views....THAT IS CRAZY!!!
I feel very blessed to be doing what I love and to get to meet such wonderful people! I'm starting to feel the holiday spirit and with those two big numbers and my brain trying to wrap around how excited I am that my business is flourishing and the holidays are coming, a Gift Certificate Giveaway is in store!

Here's your chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate towards any session (excluding weddings!). Email me at lins.ernst@yahoo.com with the headline "GC Giveaway" answering these two questions :-)

1. What is your favorite image on my blog? And why?

2. If you happen to win, what would you use your GC for? (use as a family session, give to a friend for a newborn session...whatever it may be!)

Don't forget to leave your name and email address that I can get ahold of you at. Contest will end on Monday, Nov. 24 @ noon. Contest is not judged as I know I probably know most of my readers, but will be drawn out of a hat :-( That doesn't mean you can't answer my questions hehe! I'm anxious to hear what my readers have to say!!

I wish I could do this all the time, but I'm very much looking forward to sharing some love and cheer (and hopefully some time) with a lucky blog reader :-) This is open to everyone!!!

Good luck, God speed and I hope I meet you soon!

No comments: