WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carlson Family

I had the pleasure of heading up to Hinton, IA to this families beautiful log home. Unfortunately it was blistering cold and windy, but they were such troopers!! We did most outside but took a break inside to warm up. Little Glen just turned four and he is all boy and I love it!! They have such a beautiful property right next to a park. Next year I must come back when the leaves are still on the trees :-) I loved this picture of them walking and Glen running full steam ahead. I also loved the branches all twinned together across the path...beautiful!


I love fields!
Happy Glen!


Grandma and Grandpa came for a few shots at the end and I love how they turned out :-) Glen really loves his Grandma and Grandpa! Oh and don't forget Tigger the cat, who INSISTED on being in the picture haha! So funny!

Thank you so much for inviting me to your home!! I hope you enjoy your pictures and can't wait to see you guys in the future!!




No comments: