WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Roumph Family

This was the official last nice day of fall and I'm so glad I got to capture some moments of this wonderful family. I give full credit to Makayla for this pose. Like I said before, the kids I photograph are going to be better than me someday :-) And that's just fine with me!!




They call him "Chewy", isn't that soo cute!! Little Matthew is too cute for words!




I've been lacking on posting my vintage tones and I thought Madisons pic looked beautiful this way.



I LOVE how this turned out! These guys sure can rock the serious look and I love it!


Thanks for picking Boys Town and spending a beautiful afternoon with me. I hope you love your pics just as much as I do :-)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Your family pics turned out great Roumph family! I hope you had fun.