WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm with the Dogs....

I had the pleasure of spending Friday morning with lots of dogs :-) I hope this will become more frequent because I had an absolute blast! Karen, her grandson Jason, and her 5 dogs met me at the Arboretum on Fort. We had an awesome morning and her dogs were amazing!! Makes me want to get a puppy...but don't tell my husband!


This is the baby, Lucy. She is soo cute!

This is Cayte. I LOVE HER!! She has the greatest personality, she can be soo sweet and then run a muck. 

See what I mean!!! She was rockin' the creek. She loved jumpin' over it, so I took lots of pics of her taking a leap. I just love this one!



Linc, the Doberman, do I have to say anything else?!?! He was the man, but isn't he gorgeous!

Here is Jason with Tinker and Molly :-) Tinker is the oldest of the bunch and mommy's favorite!
I hope you love them Karen!! Such good babies you have!!

1 comment:

Becka said...

Your pics are great. Do you photograph weddings?