WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Three of the coolest people in the world......

Ahh my parents and my brother...gosh I love them! I am still mad they were party poopers though! Thanksgiving ended up being quite chilly and cold so we axed our super cool plan to head down town for a fun session, and opted for a short and sweet session at a park close by. I only had a few images but I loved these two. 



I was totally playin' around with some new actions I have and J'ADORE this image!! My brother, by the way, is amazing!!! He's 16, super cute and one of the most dedicated people I know. He's a bball stud too! 


Love you guys and your CD of very few images  :-( (this is me being grumpy!)  is on it's way! Hope you love them or like them enough to send them out haha!  MUAHHHH!


1 comment:

C is a... said...

Lindsay, It's good to see you're taking pictures of your own family too! Two great shots!
The Hansens