WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sleepy Sunday....The Cameron Family

I got to meet a super awesome family on Sunday. We had to do an indoor session as there new addition is only a four weeks old and it's a little nippy in the midwest these days. Here is Lil' Connor. He is soo beautiful and even gave me a few smiles, I was impressed!


The beautiful family! Poor mom and dad trying to get littles to cooperate. They had to be soo tired afterwards!
The boys :-)
A have a little place in my heart for Caleb (that's my little man's name :-) This was a rare moment of wanting to sit still and be cool like mom and "Yins" (that's what he called me!!). I hope I get to see him in the future!
Mom and Dad, thanks for braving the storm with me! I'm still going through all of them to find all the keepers and smiles :-) I hope you love them!

1 comment:

KC Watzkes said...

I just love the first pic. How perfect!!!