WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Watzke Family

I couldn't wait any longer to get these up. This is one of my husband's grade school friends and I just LOVE them!! They live in KC now but were up for the holiday and I was super honored they asked me to capture some moments of their adorable family. They met me at the zoo just as they got in town and we had perfect light :-) As you will see in the next images. I got some rockin' sun glare!!! Here's the whole fam...Ryan, Melissa, Elizabeth, and Brianna



Elizabeth is getting so old...she's a Kindergartner now  and is a very good little reader :-)

Miss Brianna wasn't too keen on the pictures, but any look she gave me was adorable and I loved this one!


Soo cute together!
The super fun and happy couple!! They are awesome!
Had so much fun with you guys all week. Can't wait for a night out again at Christmas :-) Woooohooo!! Hope you love them!

No comments: