WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cuteness overload :-)

We've been blessed with gorgeous weather this week so I was fortunate enough to get outside for a session. My friend Molly, met me at Standing Bear with her adorable babes. You may remember them from my Halloween sessions. This is 8 month old Ella!!


And if you thought she couldn't get any cuter, she has a tutu :-) 



They had the cutest outfits, perfect for the spring day we were having!!! I just can't get enough of the hats :-)

Landon is 2 years big, for some reason I think he looks a lot older in this picture, maybe it's the hat!!! He was so adorable, but definitely made us work for some shots!

I hope you love them Molly!!  

1 comment:

~abi~ said...

thanks for the comment! these are adorable photos of some very cute kiddos!