WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Sessions

I'm going to prefice again that my pictures color looks totally different on my blog, so if you don't think it looks very good, I apologize, it really does look great, just not sure what's up with the site :-(


I spent Sunday morning shooting some cuties for an Easter super mini-shoot. Here is Addison who I've now had the pleasure of photography 3 times and she gets prettier every time I see her. She was quite chilly but she was so brave!! Isn't she gorgeous!!



Mr. Asher and I have had many sessions together, this being out 4th and it was so great to see him. Although this doesn't look much like an Easter session this is one of the few picture I didn't have of him holding two easter baskets. He thought they were amazing! The other reason I choose this one is because it's the first time I got to see him run, so I just love it :-)

The adorable Jeffers family came back out for my Easter sessions and braved the cold for a few minutes. They did great and looked so cute! 

Thanks to all for coming out, I had a great time and I hope you love your pics!

No comments: