WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

On the move...

This is my super adorable niece Sydney, who I am terribly missing right now :-( They were back for 3 weeks and we had so much fun playing!! I took Sydney and her mommy and daddy out for her 2 year old session and for her soon-to-be siblings session as well. Let's just say, Sydney totally wore me out :-) She's quite the runner!!





She could almost out run me, this girl is fast!
My sister-in-law Jamie, 7 1/2 months pregnant with my new little niece, Salem Olivia :-) I cannot wait to meet her!
I brought balloons to celebrate Sydney's birthday and her new baby sister's soon arrival and boy was that a hit!
One of the very few family pics I got, Sydney was totally not up for it :-) I really love this one though!
Love you guys and miss you already!

No comments: