WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring time :-)

I've officially started booking April and May...yeah!! The thought of warm weather and cool breezes just gives me goosebumps, I'm so excited to get out and have some fun! If you've been thinking of booking for the next two months, call or email for available times!! Saturdays and Sundays fill up fast so get your best spot soon!

Don't forget to capture you daughters 3 yr. pics or your new little arrival. Or a big family gathering or your recent engagement :-) Or your son's graduation party or the beautiful baby belly you got going on :) All these milestones are meant to be captured!!

Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

Little Ladybug Designs said...

Hi there,

I am stopping over from the Ultimate Blog Party 09! Your photos are beautiful! I would love to network with you.

Take care,
Kim

Custom Photo Announcements & Invitations

http://www.littleladybugdesignsblog.com

Chanin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOVE your photos! You do terrific work!