WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yummy Baby Belly :-)


This is my cousin Amber and her fiancee Austin. They will be welcoming their little man, Easton, very soon!! 

Doesn't Amber have the most gorgeous eyes!!



So I have a feeling Easton will be very handsome! I can't wait to meet him!
I think they thought I was crazy when I told them to do this, but I I absolutely love the result!
A momma and her babe...nothing beats tall grass at the end of the day!
Amber is coming over tomorrow to do some more fun shots, so there will be a second post very soon! Hope you guys love them!

1 comment:

Draven said...

Found your blog through the UBP I love these photo's wish I would have gotten more photos of me pregnant, I love to take pictures myself but when you need ones of yourself little hard to do...