WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April + Tyler in AZ

I had a pleasure of assisting my bestie in AZ at an amazing wedding. Here are just a few of my fav's :-)




7 comments:

smgoergen said...

WOW!!!! Those are amazing! How FUN! Nice work Lins.... they are beautiful pictures!!! :)

iamtheary said...

beautiful photos....hopefully soon you could take our family photos. we're in need of some new ones.

iamtheary said...

i am in love with photography itself. im just learning as it goes. i used to work with several photographers as their make up artist. photography inspires me everyday.

my family and i just moved to omaha from atlanta ga early august. soon after i had my daughter. my husband is actually from here. we met in georgia. here for me is a huge culture shock.

let keep in touch. i love looking at your work.

Mary Marantz said...

I LOVE #3!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kelli Briganti: Maddie
Not only is Maddie beautiful on the outside, she is just sweet on the inside.

Anonymous said...

MOlly Patton: Maddie