WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jessica + Patrick = LOVE

Jessica and I grew up together in Sioux City and this is her fabulous fiancee Patrick! We had a blast! They are the proud parents of the adorable Berkeley!





I LOVE props! Especially when my clients bring them...so this adorable key chain was perfect! 



Thanks for hanging out with me guys! Your love is evident and I have no doubt you will have the most wonderful, beautiful life! Love ya!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks so much Lins - love them!!!
You truly have been blessed with a gift.

iamtheary said...

they are such a beautiful couple with an adorable daughter.

Hannah Grimsley said...

WOW!! so beautiful!! they turned out great! Lindsay has to do our family pictures for sure! :)