WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drew @ 6 months

Drew just turned 6 months and he is such a great baby! He and his super awesome parents just live down the street from us. His mommy and I have become friends and she's been waiting to get little Drew's pictures taken. Unfortunately we had quite a cold morning, so we spent most of our time inside. Drew really made mommy and daddy work for smiles, but sure gave us tons of funny faces :-) We had so much fun and laughed ALOT!

Poor Mommy had to act like a crazy lady to get Drew to smile. So funny! He has the cutest smile and he really didn't like the bucket :-)

Thank you guys so much for a great morning! I'll be down next week to give you your images!! 

1 comment:

Chance Pearson and Kacey Luvi said...

VERY VERY VERY beautiful black and white shot!! You are just cruisin', Lins!!! I am SO proud of you!