WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's perfect because you can feel it!

Ok so I had to post another of the triplets because seriously I have over 3oo beautiful images of them and can't help it :-) This is probably one of my all-time favorite images EVER! I don't have any sisters(although I do have some amazing girlfriends who I'm very close with!) so watching these three together was just breathtaking!!! I could critique because that's what I do with myself, but I'm not going to. It's perfect because you can feel it :-) Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Patty MacFarlane said...

oh my god gorgeous!
love them and you :)