WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Millard North Reps


These are my fabulous Millard North Reps YEAH!!! 

Saturday morning was spent with these fabulous girls! Erica, Katie and Molly are triplets...yes I said triplets :-) What a blast we had! They were so natural in front of the camera and brought some rockin' outfits...so fun! This is a super small sneak peek because seriously I have 700 images to go through :-) and they are all stunning! If you're from Millard North, hit up the triplets for a rep card! Enough of my rambling, here are the beauties....



ERICA
KATIE
MOLLY
ERICA, MOLLY, & KATIE
Thanks girls for spending a gorgeous morning with me, all over town!! You are all beautiful inside and out :-) Be in touch soon!

1 comment:

smgoergen said...

WOW!!!! How PRETTY!!!