WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweet Baby Easton :-)

I know ya'll have been waiting for this little man! He sure made us work for it but then decided he wanted to model and just stared at me forever...it was awesome! He is such a sweet baby and Amber and Austin are just smitten!

Easton's dad used to be a big baseball player sooo the bat and ball just had to be done!



My little pea pod! He totally rocked it for abut 10 seconds haha! 
Love you guys and hope you are enjoying all your pics...see you tonight!

4 comments:

Jsharpnack said...

ughhh I wish I lived closer!!!

smgoergen said...

Darling!!!

iamtheary said...

Thanks Lindsay..! Those photos were my pregnant photoshoot with one of the photographers i worked with back in atlanta, corey kao. we were done doing beauty shoots for our models and after they lefted, i asked him to take some pregnant photos of my belly. i was five or six months. Those on my blog i just edited them for fun. I'll email you one of the real photo of my belly.

iamtheary said...

jackson is 2 and taylor is 9 months.