WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alex & Claire

Sorry Mom and Dad for taking so long with this, it's been a crazy week! This is Alex and Claire and they are just soo cute!! Alex will be turning 3 in a little over a week and Claire just turned 1. We had a very muggy, buggy, wet morning, but the kids were troopers and I got some super adorable shots of them! 


I loved her watermelon outfit and her toofers...so fun!!
This picture is classic!!  If you'll remember, this is what they did the last time I had the pleasure of photographing them. Things haven't changed much! I love repeat clients, getting to see them grow and sometimes, not change, it super fun!!  I just love this image, mainly because it's what most of my pictures look of my two kids but those expressions are priceless:-) I promise I do have ones where they are very cooperative :-)
Thanks Mom and Dad for spending a very buggy Sat morning with me at the park! Hopefully I didn't wear you out too much! :-)

No comments: