WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Announcements....

#1:  I just hit 2000 individual page views AHHHH!!! Thank you so much to all my blog readers and followers and clients, I am totally floored!!! I do have the best JOB (if you want to call it a job, cause it's THAT much fun!!) in the WORLD!!! Thank you to all my clients, friends, and family who have trusted me in capturing their precious moments, it's been a dream come true!!

#2: I will have some daytime hours available this summer. Tuesdays from 8-4 are now open for business. I'm also still available nights after 6 and weekends, but super excited to have a day this summer to work and play (Thanks to my mother-in-law!!! Thanks Christine!!)!! 

That's it for now! Be back later to post more pics of cool people!

No comments: