WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

BOJI dates revised :-)

Just as I send out an email for BOJI dates, I add more time haha! Here is a revised dates/times for my BOJI sessions

Thurs. June. 18th 1pm-7pm
Fri. June 19th 8am-7pm
Sat. June 20th 8am-12pm
Sun. June 21st 11am-7pm
Mon. June 22nd 8am-7pm

I just checked weather and it's going to so much nicer...YEAH!! This rainy, cold stuff is not fun!

Available for all types of sessions, contact for more information!

402-650-5450
linse.ernst@yahoo.com


1 comment:

Little Ladybug Designs said...

I awarded you the lovely blog award! Visit my blog to get more information. http://www.littleladybugdesignsblog.com Congrats!