WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jody....Bishop Heelan High School Senior

Oh boy, where do I start! Jody's really excited to see what I write here so I better be good :-)

Jody is my best friend, Jen's, little sis. And really she's my little sis too. I'm still flabbergasted that she's going to be a senior. Seems like yesterday she was running around with a bowl cut and giggling her little head off :-) Sorry Jod! We had such a great time at Whispering Creek and 3rd Street in Sioux City. Jody didn't want to stop, luckily we're going to do a little more in Okoboji very soon. I am so honored you asked me to do your pics, I think you look stunning and I hope you love them!




Love you to pieces Jod! MUAH!

No comments: