WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Kaiden's almost 1 !!!

I cannot believe this little man is almost one!! We decided to do his session a couple weeks early so that mommy could have his pictures for his big day. I have so much fun with these guys and this time we choose downtown Dundee for more of an urban feel than his other portraits. I can't believe a year has gone by, we've had waaaayy too much fun! Here's the little stud...



I LOVE baby drool...some people don't but it's a part of life and this little man was watering the long most of the night he had so much coming out. Soo cute! He loved the little puppy I had, so this shot was so easy!
We finally got mom and dad at the session so we had to do one with each of them, I love how Kaiden is so happy and clapping in both, he is SUCH a happy kid!

Thank you guys for meeting me in Dundee, I had a blast as always!! Hope you love!

No comments: