WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Arnold


What a perfect day, Tom and Erin had. Overcast, 80 degrees and a slight breeze...perfect if you ask me :-) Not only was the weather amazing, but their day was flawless, beautiful and sooo laid back. It was a joy to be a part of. I really enjoyed Erin and Tom, their personalities, the way Tom looked at Erin. I loved Erin's mom who was so sweet and funny, the groomsmen who were sooo cool and the bridesmaids who were absolutely thrilled to watch Erin on her big day. Without further ado, a very small snippet of their most glorious day!


Purple shoes need their own spotlight :-)

Ok so I wasn't planning on commenting on every pic but seriously, this gorgeousness needs a little love. Don't they look stunning!!
Erin and Tom were married at Marble Lake Ranch in Spirit Lake. I had never been there before and it was so cool! All the accommodations, the guest house and the reception barn...very neat! Here everyone is walking down to the lake for some fun pics!
I really like this one!
Having four beautiful little girls by your side makes for a fun day, they all did great!
That is all natural sun glare, pretty proud of myself :-)
I adored their rings!
Because Okoboji screams Taffy...they had a candy bar with an awesome assortment but because when I think of Okoboji, Taffy comes to mind, it's getting some blog love :-) I think the candy bar was a big hit :-)
The first thing I noticed about Tom when I met him, was how he looked at Erin. He radiated every time he looked at her. I have so many images of him just gazing and smiling at her, you could really feel how much he loves her. 
Tom and Erin...thank you so much for letting me capture your day! I had an absolute blast watching you interact with all the people you love. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Catherine Bosley said...

Lindsay - AMAZING pictures - I LOVE THEM!! I think that one of my favorites is when she is sitting on the ground holding his leg -I am sure it was one of those that they looked at you like you were crazy - but then it turned out just amazing and gorgeous!! Love them all!!