WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Patty.....Millard North Senior

Oh Patty, what can I say! YOU ROCK!! We had such a great time running all over town and rocking some poses. If you didn't know Patty is a model, oh wait, maybe not professionally but in front of my camera she is. The minute she stepped in front of it, her moves were on FIRE! Not only does the camera love her, but her personality is literally on her sleeve. You get what you see and it's pure energy and sweetness! Enough of my rambling, here's the stunning senior :-)


Her headshot :-)
Woah Patty...hold up! 
Not only did I get to spend the night with Patty but her lovely, best friend, Lindsay. I know Patty and two Lindsay's haha! It was a blast! These guys make each other laugh so easily. If you want to have a friend tag along and get some fun photos with them, it's only $25 extra and look how cute it can be!!
I can't express to you how much fun I had. I felt like I was in high school hanging out with my two best friends. That's how nice and open these girls are! I hope you guys love them as much as I do!

1 comment:

patty macfarlane said...

LINDSAY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am in love with these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much, I can't thank you enough!!!