WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Russ & Nikki are MARRIED!!!

I had the pleasure of photographing a good friend's wedding on Saturday. I've known Russ for over 7 years now and if it wasn't for his parties/get togethers I wouldn't have met my husband :-) My hubs was a groomsmen and I was snapping the shots so it was a super fun day for all! They were married at St. Johns at Creighton and it was a beautiful day, with just a sprinkle of rain to cool us off! 


Russ and his very classic black tux.
Russ took me a little took seriously but I love it, it's so him! So funny!
The stunning bride, Nikki :-)
Oh Russell, you look dapper!
Russ and his dad, two cool dudes!
Miss Emily, who really thought this day was all about her.....she did awesome!
It's official!


So Russ' friend/groomsmen/dj for the evening had the greatest game. They had a raise the shoe who they thought fit the question...so funny! This one got a lot of laughs :-)
Nikki's dad it quite the dancer. Nikki almost fell a couple times and was sweating by the end of it. It was so funny! 
Talk about moves, Issac, Russ' nephew was shakin' it :-)
Russ and Nikki...thanks so much for letting me capture your perfect day! Hope you love your sneak peek!

No comments: