WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Schultz Family

I'm still in awe at how many people I've come in contact with through my business, especially alumni of my high school. I would probably never get the chance to meet these people nor get to know such wonderful families, had it not be for my fabulous job. I photographed Emma for my Halloween sessions last year and she's grown so much. Mommy and daddy graduated a few years before me and they are so fun! They brought along Grandpa and Auntie Jill to help too and boy did we put them to work! Emma thought we all needed a little exercise, but that's the way I like it :-)


Aren't they just ADORABLE!! I love cute little families :-) They are moving in just a few weeks to DC and I know their families are really going to miss them. I feel blessed to have gotten to spend an hour with them to capture some moments before they make their move east!
I know mommy's and daddy's (and myself for my own kids) love smily laughy pics but I'm soooo drawn to the serious images. Probably because they always capture the eyes better (smiling promotes squinting) and I love eyes! I just think she looks soooo pretty in this image!
Thanks Kevin and Katie  (and Grandpa and Auntie!!) for spending some time with me and working oh so very hard to make little Emma happy. I really had a great time and can't wait for you to see all our images!! Hope you enjoy your last few weeks in Omaha!

No comments: