WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tomcak Family

I was thrilled when Christine emailed me for a session and couldn't believe she knew what I was up to these days. Christine is the mother of one of my students, Conner, when I taught kindergarten for one year at Christ the King. I could not wait to see them, they were such a wonderful family to work with back then and I hadn't seen them since I left 3 years ago. So, I had to dig up an old picture of Conner, because I couldn't believe how much he had changed. So grown up! Here he is in Kindergarten....

Now going into 4th grade...wow!! 
Not only was I super excited to see Conner but he now has 3 brothers instead of 2 haha!! They are definitely boys and loved throwing the rocks!!
Crazy but I had never done this before and I'm so glad they thought it was funny!
I'm so glad I was able to capture some moments of your ever growing broad of boys, it was so much fun!! Hope you love your sneak peek! Thanks for being so patient with me :-) 

No comments: