WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Anna....Lincoln Northeast Senior

Ever since I got an email from Anna's mom, Diann, I was so excited for this session! She was super nice and so thrilled for me to capture her daughter I just knew it would be perfect. Perfect is an understatement! We had an absolute blast! Jumping up and down, dancing, singing kids songs :-) And look at her, she's stunning!!! Not only is she beautiful, but sweet, great personality, volleyball star, and great style. Hope you love your sneak peek Diann and Anna!


I can't thank you enough for choosing me to capture your next step in life. It truly was MY pleasure and I hope I get to see you in the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay
You did an amazing job! I love them!
Holly

Diann123 said...

Lindsay, I LOVE the sneak preview of Annas pictures!! You did a FANTASTIC job and we both are thrilled!!! Thank-you for your talent, excitment and your sweet spirit!!! Diann

smgoergen said...

Anna is a very pretty girl! Looks like you captured her personality very easily!! BEAUTIFUL!!