WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Availability for Fall and all that jazz...

I have had numerous inquiries about Senior Sessions and Family Sessions for Aug. and I am booked until Sept. 1. I am scheduling for Sept. -Nov. so feel free to still inquire. 

Senior Sessions need to be completed by the last week of Oct. so that all the head-shots can be sent into all the schools for the yearbook.

Family Sessions (especially those that are for Christmas cards) will need to be completely by Nov. 14 if you are ordering prints or christmas cards through me and Nov. 21 if you are doing your own cards. 

If you have recently had your session, CDs/DVDs are running 3 weeks and for weddings they are running 4-6 weeks, senior books are 4-6 weeks and weddings books are 6-8. It's a very busy season, so thanks for your patience!

I am also booked for weddings through the rest of the year and will not be taking any for 2010. I have had numerous inquiries and I apologize. It's been very heard to be away so much from my little family :-( I will keep everyone posted if I will be booking any in the future. 

No comments: