WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Custom Coffee Table Books

I thought I would post some photos of one of the custom albums that I do. This is available for any session, but comes in a senior package so I've had some seniors ask about what exactly it is. I've only done a custom photo cover, (because really the more photos the better!) but they come in several leather colors and engravings as well. I've been soo impressed with how beautiful they are!! 

Here is the front cover of fabulous senior Patty! 


This is the back cover, my logo!
The first page....
Fabulous flatness...yep I'll repeat that again, FABULOUS FLATNESS! One of the many reasons I LOVE them!
A closeup of the cover...ohhh yummy!
They are normally 20-25 pages, and include almost all of your photos (I think I've gotten them all in so far haha!!). Each one is custom designed so yours will never look like anyone else's, how cool is that? These are also available for any session, kids, birthdays, families, engagements (I'm creating one right now for a guest book, so fun!), and of course weddings (but I also have a REAL wedding album available as well!). I hope this answers some questions! 

If you've had a session with me and think an album of your session would look stunning on your coffee table, contact me for prices. 

No comments: