WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Goldsberry Family

Ooooo blogger color....there's a reason I chose to post the color images but of course blogger is dingy :-( Sorry!

Anyway, my husband has worked with Ben for years at HP so we've spent many a work get together with this awesome family. Aren't the kids adorable!!! Sarah has wanted to do pics for some time now and I'm so glad we got them in! All of their birthdays are within the next month and a half so it was perfect timing :-)

Red hair and blue eyes....melt my heart! This is Eli, he'll be one here very shortly!!
I hope you love your sneak peek....your kids are so adorable and they did great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them Lindsay!! Can't wait to see them all :)
~Sarah