WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Image of the Week

I know your probably expecting to see some faces, but I'm going out of my element here and posting a rare photo that I would take. I rarely if ever take pictures that don't have faces in them haha! Mainly because I am horrible at them, no really, I have no experience in it and it is completely out of my safe zone :-( But last weekend while I was photographing a wedding I took this image. It's from St. John's on Creighton campus, a stunning church. It was a beautiful blue sky day, but of course I had to convert it to BW haha! Anyway, something different for your eyes :-) Happy 4th of July weekend!


No comments: