WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ashley, Senior at Dakota Valley

We started off Ashley's session in her backyard. Her family lives in Wynstone :-) A lovely area in N. Sioux City, SD, absolutely beautiful! Ashley and her mom had specific locations they wanted so we booked it fast as the rain was heading in and just before we were to head inside it started to rain. Thank you LORD! Ashley is so carefree and sweet. She is coincidentally good friends with Mitch (below) as well as Lindsey, and Taylor :-) I love doing friends of clients!! I loved this first image in her backyard!

The park she grew up playing in, how cute is that!
Adam's Nature Preserve, a new favorite location. Isn't she stunning!!
Ashley wanted to ride her 4 year old brother's trike...so much fun!
Ashley thanks so much for spending Sat. night with me, dodging the weather! I had so much fun! Enjoy!

1 comment:

AshFald said...

can't wait to see them all!!