WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Elliott....Senior at East High School in Sioux City

This is my cousin Elliott :-) He's such a sweetheart, oops I probably shouldn't say that should I!!! His post comes just after his rockstar game on Friday night. He's quite the talented football player and had a great game on Friday. I'm sure with many more to come. We did some fun ones on the East practice field before heading downtown. 


Ooo do I miss my maiden name!!!  
Now for that very expensive smile and a nice shirt :-) 

Elliott thanks for putting up with me(and your mom :-) and letting me capture your senior pics! 

No comments: