WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Image of (Last) Week

Oh boy it happened again, but I promise I have a good explanation for it! I was shooting a wedding for 13 hours on Friday so this is why you are just getting the Image of the week. 

Now about the image. I had an amazing opportunity to shadow a Minneapolis photographer, Jamie Schultz way back in the beginning of July. She's originally from South Sioux City, NE (neighbor to my hometown!). She was in town for the 4th of July week and my the grace of God I was brought in touch with her and was able to follow her around town for 4 hours and learn a ton :-) It was soo much fun. And the two girls were Crusader girls which made it ever more fun! I have yet to process any of them because I'm so crazy busy with work, but just had to do this one. I LOVE IT! It was shot indoors at a restaurant in Sioux City, called Lucianos. Gorgeous location and gorgeous model. This is Sadelle and is a senior at my alma mater, Heelan :-)

No comments: