WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Jody Jean Part Deux

Sorry it's taken me so long Jod!! Anyway, these were all taken in Okoboji on one of the coldest weekends ever in the summer!! This first image is right outside Arnold's Park.

FIERCE!
I will always have a little place in my heart for her images from Boji. I took her to the beach right next to my grandparents beach. It's my favorite place to shoot and I adore this image and the 200 we shot there haha! You'll remember this beach from Brady and Brooke's engagement session :-)
This is across the street form Arnold's Park by the new condomineums and this is their fence haha! This was all Emilee D's ideas, Thanks Emilee! Isn't it beautiful!

No comments: