WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lindsey Part 2- Heelan Rep :-)

I love spending time with the Diez's. You'll remember her, here. She laughs just the same and is still sweet and shy. We spent the morning in Dundee to get her a few more looks for her senior portraits. She also brought a friend along who was awesome! Helped fix hair, give posing ideas, helped with outfits. I love that! I wish all seniors brought a friend along!! 


I had to get more closeups of Lins because her eyes are soo amazing!

Kathy and Lins, thanks so much for coming down AGAIN!! It was sooo much fun!! I really appreciate it and hope you love your new pics :-)

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT said...

Please delete all copyrighted music from this site immediately. You are supposed to be a professional who cares about your own copyright, however when it comes to someone else's copyright, you tend to abuse it immediately. We have reported your site however by law you have (3) days to remove all copyright content from your site. By not complying, you will be fined up to $10,000.00 USD per case under US Federal Law plus your site will be blacklisted from all search engines. We have also researched for a proper EIN number from your business and had no luck in finding such documents. We hope that you charge the proper sales tax for purchases since your business has opened. If we choose to take such actions, you will be required to provide the past (3) years of taxes for proper inspection.