WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Miss Taylor- Dakota Valley HS Senior

Taylor is a referral from Lindsey(pictured just below her!). I actually met Taylor when she was wee little, probably 4-5 yrs. old. Her and her brother would come over and play when I babysat Lins and her sister. Crazy how fast time flies. I haven't seen Taylor in forever but she's exactly as I remember her, but now a beautiful 17 yr. old. She had the most fun colorful outfits that I couldn't possibly post a B & W. Taylor is a senior at Dakota Valley High school in N. Sioux City, SD. She made the trip down for some unique Omaha pics :-)



I don't know what it is about this one, but it's one of my favorite, ever! I LOVE the colors, the outfit, the pose, the location, the contrast, everything!

Thanks so much for letting me capture your senior portraits and for coming down here for something new and different!! Be in touch soon...ENJOY!

No comments: