WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mitch, Senior at Bishop Heelan :-)

Where to start, Mitch was a hoot!! Talk about personality, he's got it! I came to find out he is one of my brother's good friends and I can totally tell how they get along :-) We started off at Briar Cliff's baseball field and we had lots of fun. Mitch is quite the baseball player and we're glad we got his session in before he starts traveling again real soon. 


We stayed close and used the beautiful stairs leading up to the cross at BC. I've used these before and it's just the perfect spot, just enough shade and cool angles. 


Mitch, thanks so much for showing your true self. I had a BLAST! Best of luck in all your baseball endeavors and beyond! Hope you love your sneak peek!

No comments: