WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My cousins :-)

Last weekend was awesome!! I got to spend it with two of my cousins. They are best friends are seniors this year and wanted to have their session together!! Meagan attends Carlisle High School in Carlisle, IA(just outside Des Moines) and Lauren attends my alma mater Bishop Heelan Catholic in Sioux City, IA. We had such a great time! The weather did dampen a bit of it but besides that it was perfect! I think I have two of the most beautiful cousins, seriously! Such little models!

Here is Meagan...she's an awesome bball and vball star :-)




Lauren.....




They laugh all the time and most of the time can't look at each other without laughing! I just love these kinds of pics!
I can't thank you guys enough for coming all the way here to let me capture your senior portraits!! I am so blessed not only to be able to do so but to be related to both of you!! Love you both!

No comments: